QUEEN OF HEARTS RULES
CRANDALL PALMER POST 61
- Raffle is open only to American Legion/Unit or SAL Members.
- The Raffle Committee consists of the Executive Committee chaired by the Commander.
- Game starts with 54 cards (including Jokers).
- Tickets are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00.
- Print your name on back of ticket. Only 1 name per ticket.
- Three tickets will be drawn each week. If ticket is pulled without a name or more than one name that ticket will be considered void and another ticket drawn.
- The three tickets will then be put into another container and drawn one at a time. The first two tickets will receive a drink chip.
- If the person whose name is on the third ticket IS present he or she will point out which card they want selected.
- If the person whose name is on the third ticket is NOT present a randomly selected person will select the card.
- If the winner is not present prize must be claimed within 30 days.
- Drawings will be held each Saturday Night at 8:00PM. Sales will close at 7:45PM. Tickets will be sold Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat.
- All tickets will be discarded after each drawing.
- Winners over $300 will be paid by check. Winners of $600 or more will be required to provide 2 forms of ID and fill out a W2-G.
- All chosen cards will be displayed until the Queen of Hearts is drawn.
- If the Queen of Hearts is not drawn the winner will be paid according to the payout chart.
- The game ends and a new game start when the Queen of Hearts is drawn.
IRS TAX RULES - http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-tege/notice_1340.pdf