The Queen of Hearts
Every Saturday Night
Drawing will be at 8pm
QUEEN OF HEARTS RULES
CRANDALL PALMER POST 61
- Raffle is open only to American Legion/Unit or SAL Members, VFW and DAV members.
- The Raffle Committee consisting of the Auxiliary President and the Executive Committee will manage the drawing.
- Game starts with 54 cards (including Jokers).
- Tickets are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00
- Print your name on back of ticket. Only 1 name per ticket along with your number selection of card and phone number if you are not going to be present for drawing.
- One ticket will be drawn each week. If ticket is pulled without a name or more than one name, that ticket will be considered void and another ticket. drawn.
- If the winner is not present prize must be claimed within 30 days.
- Drawing will be held each Saturday Night at 8:00 pm. Sales will close at 7:45 pm. Tickets will be sold only on Saturday, the night of the drawing.
- All tickets will be discarded after each drawing.
- All Winners of $600.00 or more will receive a W2-G.
- All chosen cards will be displayed until the Queen of Hearts is drawn.
- If the Queen of Hearts is not drawn, the winner will be paid according to the payout chart.
- The game ends and a new game starts when the Queen of Hearts is drawn.
- $500.00 from the Auxiliary General Fund will start the new game.
- Any payouts made over $100.00 will be made by check the next business day.
- Anyone participating must be 18 years or older to participate and have valid membership.
|PAYOUTS FOR CARDS||WINNER PRESENT||WINNER NOT PRESENT|
|QUEEN OF HEARTS||50% OF POT||25% OF POT|
|KING, JACK, TEN||$50||$25|
|2-9 ALL SUITS||5X FACE VALUE OF CARD||2.5X FACE VALUE|
*NOTE: Jokers can be used as a wild card allowing the winner to draw another card. If you choose to draw another card, you forfeit the $70 payout. The winner's POT stays the same amount.
IRS TAX RULES - http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-tege/notice_1340.pdf